Taran Tactical Innovation TTI Base Pad CZ 75 +2/+4
The Taran Tactical Innovations CZ base pad adds 2 or 4 extra rounds to the CZ 75 17 round magazine, making the 17 round magazine capable of holding 19 or 21 rounds in the magazine plus 1 in the chamber.
- Patented proven push pin design.
- Super easy to attach and detach from the magazine.
- No specialty tools or devices required to disassemble.
- One piece design, no extra parts to possibly lose during disassembly.
- Fits the USPSA 140mm gauge.
- The +2 holds 17+1 rounds of 9mm in the CZ 75 17 round magazine.
- The +4 holds 21+1 rounds of 9mm in the CZ 75 17 round magazine.
- The added weight helps the magazine drop free easily for faster reloads.
- CNC machined from billet aluminum.
- Hard anodized coloring process.
- Made in the USA.
The TTI CZ base pad, just like all of our base pads are designed to give you the edge over your adversaries. We use our patented push pin design to lock the base pad to the magazine, which makes for easy field stripping and cleaning between stages. Just push the down the pin, slide the base pad onto the magazine and push the pin up to lock the base pad onto the magazine. Our one piece design is great because there are no extra parts or tools needed to attach the base pad to your magazine. The base pad itself is machined out of billet aluminum and is hard anodized to ensure durable long lasting color. All machining and manufacturing is done in the USA.
Not for sale to California residents. A courtesy email will be sent to CA residents who place an order for a base pad that has the capability of taking a magazine past ten rounds. Ultimately a refund will be issued. CA residence can only purchase the GLOCK +0 base pads, GLOCK 43 and GLOCK 42 base pads. The 43 and 42 base pads do not take the mag capacity past ten rounds.
When installing the TTI base pad;
*Remove the metal insert at the bottom before installation*
*Does not come with an allen key. Because the screws are set with Loc-tite to achieve a nice tension with the pin. If the pin is very loose use a 1/16 allen (hex) to tighten it.*